Job searching can be a long and dreary process. But as long as you focus on these five parts, you will be golden.
- Cover Letter-Your cover letter is your sales pitch. Your letter should be clear, unique, and tailored to your job application.
- Online Application-Answer every question and fill each box to the best of your ability. It is a long process, but if you slack off you won’t get an interview.
- Telephone Interview-Research the company beforehand and hold the interview in a quiet space where you can focus.
- Face-to-Face Interview-Check out the company’s social media pages and be on time, confident, and relaxed.
- Follow Up-If the hiring manager is stuck between two candidates, the one who followed up will probably receive the job offer. So don’t forget!